Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer break/Morocco

Finals are done, papers are turned and I'm out of here! Summer break is here, which means, no waves for Maui sadly. I can finally keep this blog updated now though.

After a long trip where I got stuck in New York for an extra 8 hours and then in Casablanca for another 8 hours, I made it! The country is amazing, we're waiting on wind and waves, but the forecast is looking good. I'll be taking some pictures today and posting later. Last night I sat on a castle wall and watched the sun set over the Atlantic. Amazing.

We have an great group of people here for this event. We've been having way too much fun. I can't wait to get on the water too.

1 comment:

(Ben) Jamin Jones said...

Nick - have fun and good luck and we'll see you back on the rock in the fall. Unless you can make a trip to the gorge this summer.

aloha - ben & julia