Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crutches

Well, I got lucky my foots not broken.  I took a GoPro out last week on a small day at uppers kanaha.  This is a little clip of some of the action.  The last wave on there is when I hurt my foot.  It just goes to show that you have to pay attention even when the waves are really small.  It seems like everyones been getting injured lately.  I'm out of the water for at least a couple weeks.  It won't be too bad though, this has been one of the best winters I have ever had.  At least I have some time to catch up on my school work and my other projects.  I saw a couple pictures from my mushrooms mission last week, they're posted on, mauisurfreport.blogspot.com under "Maui's Ponta Preta."  As soon as my foot heals I'll get some better GoPro action.  Sorry about the pictures of my big hairy hobbit feet...



 

No comments: