Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Break


Well now that my college finals are over I can keep this blog updated. The biggest swell in the last twenty years didn't happen. There was some really nice action, I heard a couple of skis ended up on the rocks. Since the department of land and natural resources is regulating tow surfing so much, I don't understand why don't make the jet ski operators responsible for cleaning up their mess. Anyways, the surf has been really nice, we did have a couple of flat days. We made the most of them though. I would like to say I caught this fish, but my friend Kia caught this massive Uhu with a spear gun and a couple of lobsters this week. We had a great feast that night and fish sandwiches everyday since. I think we have another three swells lining so it should be pretty fun all week. I'll add a bunch of pictures from a couple of weeks ago in the next couple of days. I took them with my new camera, they really don't do the waves justice, but I think you can get an idea of how perfect it was.

No comments: